Sole proprietorship subject to the direction and coordination of Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane S.p.A.
Registered office: Piazza della Croce Rossa, 1 – Rome, 00161
Tax Code and VAT Registration no. 06473721006
The Internet website of Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. (hereinafter shortly referred to as Busitalia), TheMallBusitaliashop.it (hereinafter shortly referred to as the Website), aims at assisting the search for information relating to the Busitalia offer and at facilitating the purchase of tickets and any additional available services. Consultation of the Website is free of charge. Access to the Website and browsing through it entail a full acceptance of what is laid down in “Terms and conditions of Website use”. Failure to comply with what is stipulated therein might entail blocking access and – in the event of detecting breaches of legal provisions – reporting the matter to the competent authorities.
Any right over the contents (purely as a non-exhaustive illustration: texts, images, distinguishing signs, audio and video files and Website architecture) vests in Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. in terms of the legislation in force in the field of copyrights. Accordingly, the Website contents may not, whether totally or partly, be reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any manner whatsoever without Busitalia’s prior explicit consent.
It is permissible to print or save single Website parts or extracts, purely for a personal and non-commercial purpose.
The trademarks, the logos, the distinguishing signs that appear on the Website are the property of Busitalia or other companies belonging to Gruppo Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane, in terms of the legislation in force in the field of intellectual property, as set out in Legislative Decree No. 30 of 10 February 2005 (Industrial Property Code).
Any other marks and distinguishing signs that might appear on the Website pages belong to the respective owners.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce and use, in any context, form and manner whatsoever, marks, logos and distinguishing signs of Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. The name “Busitalia”, all the names or marks or distinguishing signs of Busitalia and Gruppo Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane appearing on the Website and any other name associated with them may not be used, whether partly or wholly, as Internet domain names of other websites, or as part of domain names.
Marks, distinguishing textual signs and, more generally, the terms in any event traceable to the latter may not even be contained inside the html codes of other website pages: it is in fact prohibited for third parties to the Busitalia company to use them as metadata (meta-tags, keyword-tags, etc.).
Any form of link to the Website must not cause harm to Busitalia’s image and activities.
Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. lavishes maximum care and diligence on managing the Website, and on checking and updating the relevant contents.
Nevertheless, the texts, the information and the other published data serve an exclusively informational purpose.
Busitalia disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, for any damages that might arise from inaccuracies, errors or omissions pertaining to the said contents.
The Website might provide links to other websites or to other available Internet resources. However, Busitalia has no control over the contexts of such websites and resources and, accordingly, is not at all liable for the contexts, services, information, including advertising one, or whatever else is in any event offered by such external websites or resources.
Busitalia, whilst operating with due scrupulousness, is not able to ensure, and thus disclaims any liability in that regard, that the use of the Website may not, due also to the intervention of third parties, occasion the transmission of viruses or other types of contaminations.
Any material that might reach, whatever the form or the manner (purely by way of non-exhaustive illustration: unsolicited contributions, whichever their type or nature, including ideas for promotional campaigns, technologies, graphics), Busitalia – Sita Nord S.r.l, shall be deemed to be confidential in nature.
By sending or uploading the said material, the relevant right of ownership or use, including commercial use, shall be implicitly transferred to Busitalia free of charge and unlimited in time.
It is expressly forbidden to engage in such activities as:
- uploading, communicating, transmitting and/or publishing on the Website or through it information and material contrary to law and ethics, discriminatory, of sexual content, pornographic or about child pornography, blasphemous, defamatory, misleading, vulgar and/or lewd and/or offensive and/or indecent;
- uploading contents and material dealing with advertisements, market researches and prize competitions;
- pyramid or chain notifications;
- fraudulent or misleading offers.
As regards processing the data of users/clients who consult the Website, Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l., pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Code on the protection of personal data as subsequently amended and supplemented), hereby informs that:
1) the data voluntarily supplied, including e-mail addresses, shall be processed with the sole purpose of providing the requested information and services;
2) the data shall not be used for different purposes unless with the express consent of the interested party;
3) by browsing through the website, technical information about the hardware and software used by the visitors is gathered. The said information does not amount to personal data of the User, but only to data of technical/computer character that are used in an aggregate and anonymous manner purely for the purpose of improving the quality of the service and providing statistics on Website use. For more information, please consult the section dedicated to cookies.
The personal data shall be processed through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to attain the purposes in respect of which they have been provided, and the relevant IT supports shall be protected through the adoption of security measures prescribed by Legislative Decree No. 196/03, particularly by attachment B to Legislative Decree No. 196/03 headed “Technical specifications concerning security measures”.
Liability for the accuracy and truthfulness of the personal data notified to Busitalia shall rest on the one who carries out their transmission.
The subjects to whom the personal data relate may, at any time, exercise the rights set out in art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and are, in particular, vested with the right to obtain an indication of the source of the data and the purpose behind their processing, to check the accuracy of the data and to request their update, rectification or completion, in the manner prescribed by law. In terms of the same article, there is a right to request the cancellation, the conversion into anonymity or the block of data processed in breach of the law, as well as the right to oppose their processing on legitimate grounds.
The requests in accordance with the said art. 7, with regard to the processing carried out by Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l., must be addressed to Struttura Acquisti, Patrimonio, Sistemi Informativi e Spending Analysis - Sistemi Informativi situated in Viale dei Mille, 115 – Florence, 50131.
Specific informational summaries will be progressively indicated or displayed on the website pages set aside for specific services on demand.
Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. grants to the user a right exclusively to access and use the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes. The User is accordingly prohibited from:
- use of the Website and the relevant Contents for aims and/or purposes other than the abovementioned ones, in particular, for commercial purposes;
- any use of the Website and the relevant Contents that is not explicitly allowed pursuant to these Conditions, such as, for instance, the download, amendment, communication, distribution, copy or publication of the Contents found on and/or derivable through the Website – the derivative use of the Website or its contents (e.g. framing), as well as any use of the Website contents on another Website or networked computer environment;
- use of the Site or the relevant contents in breach of any applicable legislation, or generally any use capable of causing damages to the Website itself (including the interruption or limitation of the same, or of its contents and services);
- unauthorized access or attempted access to any Website part and/or content or to other user Accounts or to computer networks or systems connected to the Website;
- the collection or attempted collection of personal information and/or data through the Website.
Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend and/or revoke – at any time and pursuant to its sole unfettered discretion – access to and use of the Website.
The application of the “Terms and conditions of Website use” is governed by Italian law.
Any dispute relating to the “Terms and conditions of Website use” is entrusted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
Any requests for clarifications may be sent to:
Busitalia – Sita Nord s.r.l.
Head office: Viale dei Mille, 115 – Florence, 50131.